Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign - Pen tool stuck on arrow

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Very new to ID. When I am making a stroke with my pen tool it reverts to default every time. The problem being is every time I make a stroke it creates an arrow. Not a big deal, but every time I draw a line with my I have to go back and revert the end point. How can I edit the defaults of the pen tool. Set stroke, start, and end?

Thanks!

b

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Does this happen for all new documents or just one.

If all, close all documents, then go up to the stroke panel, and change that arrow to None.

If just that one document, deselect so no objects are selected and change the stroke and change the arrow to None.

When you change something with nothing selected, or no document open, you are changing the default.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does this happen for all new documents or just one.

If all, close all documents, then go up to the stroke panel, and change that arrow to None.

If just that one document, deselect so no objects are selected and change the stroke and change the arrow to None.

When you change something with nothing selected, or no document open, you are changing the default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines