• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects CS6 crashes since CC was installed

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with AE cs6. I installed CC for a month and since that time, AE cs6 does not open anymore. The Application manager wants to start CC, but I do not have the abo because I want to use cs6. Do you have any idea how I can solve this problem? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Enikoe,

Which Os are you on?

The Application manager wants to start CC, but I do not have the abo because I want to use cs6.

You will not get the option/launch icon for CS6 applications in the Creative Cloud app.

Please search for After Effects CS6 in the installed applications (on your computer).

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am on OS 10.11.6

I start AE CS6 from the applications folder, but every time Adobe Cloud opens and tries to start AE CC.

Thx

Enikö

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read Cloud takes over https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2089127 for some ideas (see reply #1)

-includes information on how to stop the update manager and/or Cloud from running at startup

-above is for Windows, but may help with ideas for Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is still does not work but thank you very much for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines