• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Anyone Help? Sending webinar links

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've been trying for nearly 2 hours to figure but how to send links to a recording. This shouldn't be hard and should certainly be easy to figure out how to do... But I've clicked on just about every option and sequence of clicks I can and have gotten absolutely nowhere.  My assistant that normally handles this quit without notice and I have people waiting to watch meetings & recordings.  I was informed that every person needs to be assigned individual log ins and passwords to view the links but see nothing about this anywhere.  UGHHHH If anyone can help me with a step by step or a link to an actual page that shows how I would be grateful.

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Admin for approving my question... How about answering it?  I'd be very grateful.

Ive seriously read every instruction and watched all the videos... but what they show when the click recordings is blank on mine...

and I've seriously tried clicking every possible link & tab and done so in every order possible and nothing works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you explain what is the say here?  Do you want to send recording links to possible viewers and concerned about creating user accounts for them?

For this, you can make the recording link access type to "public" and send the links.  Public links can be accessible without any user account.

I hope this will help, if not please chat with us.  Follow below link:

Adobe Connect Chat Support

Thanks,

Annkiit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines