• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some Creative Cloud apps disable my internet access?

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've signed up for the monthly $49.95 plan.  Currently, I have after effects, Photoshop and encoder installed and things work ok.  The other day I briefly had animate CC installed, but shortly after installing, I could not longer access the internet.  I had to restore my computer to an earlier day, prior to the animate installation.  Now my computer is working again.

This is the second time this has happened.  Last time, I think it was a different app I downloaded that caused it.  Then too, I also had to restore.

So now I'd like to figure out what's causing this before I download anything else.

What changes to my computer is adobe making to my computer which causes this problem?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

64 bit operating system

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't heard of anything similar. Let me check with my colleagues and see if they have seen something like this.

Meanwhile, you can also get in touch with Customer Support for assistance. Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ryand11291301 I would recommend reviewing the settings of your security software, or more specifically software firewall, to allow Adobe applications to access the Internet.  From your description it would appear that the software is blocking Internet access to Adobe applications.  This in turn is leading to a lack of Internet access while the requests are active.

If you do not manage the computer yourself then I would recommend contacting your network administrator for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines