Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot delete archived clip exports

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have deleted the projects and exports in CC multiple times, including putting them in the archive and then deleting them from the archive, and deleting and reinstalling the app on my devices. However, they projects and exports simply reappear in the folders they were in before deletion within one day, taking up my whole 20GB of space that I have purchased and stopping me be able to create new videos to store there. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear things are going more smoothly. I've reached out directly to our CC storage team and asked for best practices handling your assets. 

I'll follow up once I get a response.

Thanks!

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Becky,

Sorry for the hassle. I've not heard of this but I'll reach out to the folks that should be able to help and will hopefully get a response soon. Stand by for now.

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I forgot to ask. Can you confirm which version of Clip you have installed and what device and OS you are using?

Thanks!

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply. I have adobe clip version 2.1.1 on an iphone 6s running ios 10.2.1 and I also have access to the Creative Cloud from my mac. I deleted all 17 gb of video content from the cloud (by archiving and then deleting everything in the archive). Then I deleted the app from my iphone and from my ipad to make sure it clears. But the following day when I reinstall the adobe clip app, the cloud has replaced the 17gb of files and so I have no space for new content creation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, Peter, I then also created a new user account and installed the app on my iphone and ipad as the new account, signed into the creative cloud on my mac as the new user, then signed out again and back in a week later and this seems to have helped the issue. However, can you please let me know the correct procedure for emptying one's creative cloud and securing that the phone/tablet isn't continually syncing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear things are going more smoothly. I've reached out directly to our CC storage team and asked for best practices handling your assets. 

I'll follow up once I get a response.

Thanks!

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines