Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opacity scroll effect problem in newest muse prerelease

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I wanted to make a navigation panel, which will be pinned to the top of browser when it hits the top. I haven't found any good solution for muse, so I made 2 panels and with scroll effect Opacity I managed to get what I wanted...

However, the text in the "lower panel" doesn't fit correctly to its button, but the upper panel is fine. I don't understand that, because the panels and buttons have exact same size and same position. As you can see in the pictures below, in the browser the lower panel is moved a little bit to right. How is it possible? In the muse they are on the same x position.

Attachments:

https://gyazo.com/0c86f0af270cb4e393b2dfcdba8cf527

https://gyazo.com/607e15c52e8d31e67bac1f2afc930814

Website on 1090 browser width:

http://stary-blesk.000webhostapp.com/chcem-prispie%C5%A5--%C4%8Dasopis-star%C3%BD-blesk.html

Please help 😕

Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Never use the system fonts. Replace on the web fonts or on the standard fonts and the problem will gone.

d1c844a9b3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi romanr,

It would be helpful if you could just copy the menu along with scroll effects in a new file and share it with us maybe using Dropbox or any sharing service you like.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link to muse file :

Website-v3_master.muse - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So do you have suggestions where is the problem please? 😕

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never use the system fonts. Replace on the web fonts or on the standard fonts and the problem will gone.

d1c844a9b3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines