Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse forms not working

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Unfortunately, the Adobe Muse widget forms do not seem to be delivering emails. I am using the forms at:

Home

ExploringYourPotential.com

1. About_Org

2. Contact_Org

3. About_Individual

4. Contact_Ind

There are forms on 4 pages in the site and the emails are not being received. Any suggestions?

Thank you, David Stine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

My reason for asking this question is because some hosts enable high-end spam filters on a domain registered email address for security and later the emails get blocked.

I suggest you reaching out your host and check the permissions on your domain.

Check this doc for more info on this issue - Troubleshooting Muse Form Widgets Used on Third-Party Servers

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David,

I can see that the forms are going through when filled on your site, but you are not receiving them.

What email id have yo used? I mean is a public address like Gmail, yahoo or is it your domain registered address?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ankush,

I hope you are having a good day. Thank you so much for your response. The email we have the forms going to is a domain registered email.

info@exploringyourpotential.com

We are not receiving any emails at all. Any suggestions?

Thank you again, David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My reason for asking this question is because some hosts enable high-end spam filters on a domain registered email address for security and later the emails get blocked.

I suggest you reaching out your host and check the permissions on your domain.

Check this doc for more info on this issue - Troubleshooting Muse Form Widgets Used on Third-Party Servers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Ankush,

Thank you so much for your suggestion, the hosting company has fixed the problem. Truly appreciate your input, knowledge and solution!

Best wishes, David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am glad that it helped, Let me know if I can help you with anything in future.

Cheers,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, same issue here with forms not being delivered - it's a yahoo address and not domain hosted. Client is missing info coming in from folks who're using the form on the site so I need help quickly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines