• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Lightroom mobile with a perpetual licence

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a perpetual licence for Lightroom 6 recently and believed it included Mobile use. It doesn't..

Is it possible to convert my perpetual licence to a subscription and get some money back??

Message was edited by: JSM Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Photoshop Lightroom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Hi bjg83943501,

I understand that you want to convert your Perpetual license to subscription model. I would like to inform you that, since both the products are from different segments to these cant be converted .

What you can do in this case is return your perpetual license to your reseller and make a new purchase for subscription using the below link.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bjg83943501,

I understand that you want to convert your Perpetual license to subscription model. I would like to inform you that, since both the products are from different segments to these cant be converted .

What you can do in this case is return your perpetual license to your reseller and make a new purchase for subscription using the below link.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it is not possible to get any money back.

But the 2 versions are exactly the same as to the downloaded install file and alll the files installed on your system.

The difference comes from what Adobe ID you use to Sign In with.

So it is possible to convert LR 6 into the the subscription base version LR CC 2015. All you have to do is buy a photographers plan subscription, and you can use the same Adobe ID to do that, and once that subscription becomes active, which should be almost automatic, you Sign Out then Sign back in. \

You should also download and install the CC Desktop App so you can install Photoshop. Once signed in on the CC DTA your current install of LR should change from the 6 version to the CC version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Adobe accepts returns within 30 days of receipt." See  Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines