• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing Brush - Selects when it wants too - Help

Engaged ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to PS & learning as I go. When I use the healing brush I can heal an area like a pull chain from a ceiling fan that casts a shadow on a wall or remove a recessed ceiling light. Once healed if I go onto another fix like a ceiling fan blade shadow it will not heal it, in fact it won't even work. I've tried everything I can think of & it still does the same problem. Can anyone help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerry

Can you post a screenshot of your option bar settings and the image (or section of it) that you are trying to heal.

Also - is the image all on one layer ?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not have the image, I deleted it. However I noticed that when I used it on a recessed ceiling light or a/c vent it worked just fine but on a shadow from a ceiling fan blade it kinda worked but not totally. Seemed to work on the outer edges of the shadow but not close towards the blade, wouldn't even sample it, the shadow was right up against the blade with no separation. I even enlarged the image to get a close in but did not work either. Trying to understand the terminology with PS, I believe it was on one layer, it was the original image I was tinkering with & I did not add any layers to it. I did change from Normal on the tool bar to Replace & it seemed to work better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines