• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save drawings as cmyk format (Adobe Sketch Apps)

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using Adobe Sketch apps on iPad for months. Recently I want to print some of the drawings to produce a zine. I save the drawings to Adobe cloud as PSD file and downloaded them in Macbook, but I found that the files are in RGB format. As many of you know that when we change to cmyk, the colour will turn duller. Is there any way to save the drawings as cymk format when using Adobe Sketch apps?

It takes quite some time for me to tune the color and save as cymk format. Urhhh it is very tiring and time consuming!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

HI FYH.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. At this point, the only way to switch between color modes is by bringing the work into Photoshop or Illustrator.

I've not seen this come up before though, so I will share all your comments withe drawing teams.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI FYH.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. At this point, the only way to switch between color modes is by bringing the work into Photoshop or Illustrator.

I've not seen this come up before though, so I will share all your comments withe drawing teams.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure! can't wait to see any ways to solve this problem more efficiently!

Thanks~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Any updates on this? Is there some way to convert to CMYK while working on a project in Adobe Sketch for iPad?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi monikamsc,

The situation hasn't changed, and I doubt we'll see any new features now that Fresco is out. You still have to turn to the professional desktop apps for a CMYK workflow. Even the newer Fresco seems unlikely to get CMYK support, as the mobile apps seem to be geared more towards an RGB environment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines