• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

добрый вечер! У меня раньше была подписка и ежемесячная плата 299 ₽ за программу, я пользуюсь исключительно Adobe Photoshop!

Я делала перерыв, и у меня месяц не списывалась сумма, сейчас же, когда заходу я виду сумму в размере порядка 700₽.

т.е. тепкот плата за пользование приложением составляет столько? Нельзя вернуться  к 299₽?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Hi натальяс67346282,

I understand that your subscription fee has increased. I would like to inform you that one of the main reasons behind could be that earlier your subscription was under promotional pricing for a limited duration and which after completion on promotional period has changed back to the normal pricing.

Also you may check the below link for CC plans and pricing Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Please let me know if you have any further query. Thank

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what you had was the Photographers subscription plan which is $9.99 US Dollars a month and now you are looking to subscribe to just Photoshop which actually costs more than the combo of LR & PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

но я не хочу сделать другую подписку, я просто хочу возобновить пользоваться Adobe Creative, просто меня устраивала сумма.

Нельзя ли возобновить подписку в размере 299₽?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi натальяс67346282,

I understand that your subscription fee has increased. I would like to inform you that one of the main reasons behind could be that earlier your subscription was under promotional pricing for a limited duration and which after completion on promotional period has changed back to the normal pricing.

Also you may check the below link for CC plans and pricing Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Please let me know if you have any further query. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Тогда придётся платить данную сумму, ничего не поделаешь(

Спасибо!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Наталья, Вы должны были получить письмо от Adobe, уведомляющее Вас об изменении цены на подписку с Января 2017 года в России. Теперь Ваш план, который раньше стоил 299 руб.\мес, теперь стоит 644 руб.\мес (мне не известно, будет ли в добавок списаны налоги в 18%. Если будут, тогда полная стоимость составит 760 руб\мес. Если же налог в 18% уже учтен, тогда просто 644 руб.\мес).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Да, действительно, было такое письмо, я его просто не видела( спасибо ещё раз за разрешение недопонимания!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines