• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel annual auto renewal subscription of Acrobat Reader on iPad Pro?

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I purchased acrobat reader for iPhone and iPad From Apple and they gave me a refund, they said that does not stop my annual automatic renewal of my subscription.  Instructions say to sign in and select manage my subscription. But when I press purchase it from Apple, it tells me to refer to Apple. Apple referred me back to the developer. How can I cancel this subscription if Apple has already refunded me? Thank you.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This is the Adobe user forum, not Customer Support.  Unfortunately, we are not able to process your cancelation request in the user forum.

Would you please take a look at the following page to see if it helps?

Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

You can also contact Customer Support directly.

Contact Customer Care

1. Go to Adobe Document Cloud > Membership, account, payment > Cancel your membership in the page above.
  2. Click the blue button with the label:  "Still need help? Contact us"
  3. Select the Chat option.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines