• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Import RAF Files

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. The RAF files from my Fuji XT-2 cannot be imported in my Lightroom Version 5.7.1, Camera Raw 8.7.1. The message says that the files are "not recognized by the raw format support in Lightroom. Would appreciate help. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Or you'll have to use the free Adobe DNG converter program to convert the X-T2 RAF files into DNG files then LR 5.7.1 will import them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to upgrade to the current version of Lightroom, which does support the X-T2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it doesn't.  I have LR 6.5.1 and it doesn't recognize the Fuji X-T2 file format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

X-T2 support was added in LR 6.6, follow the advice given above to update Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you'll have to use the free Adobe DNG converter program to convert the X-T2 RAF files into DNG files then LR 5.7.1 will import them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem with my XT-10 ( software is actual)  and Lightroom ver 6. . My files can to be imported to LR. Any suggestions ? Thank you all in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Fujifilm X-10 is supported by LR 6.1 and later. Do Help > System Info to see the precise version of LR you're running.  If it's an earlier version, do Help > Updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for such quick reaction.

I did exactly what you have suggested and  I learned that my version is 6.0 ( it is nor CC) and it is ACTUAL ( eg . updates do not work)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my version is 6.0 ( it is nor CC) and it is ACTUAL ( eg . updates do not work)

LR's update mechanism doesn't always work. You can manually update to the latest version (6.8) by downloading and installing the update manually: Install Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot !! It works !

By the way- why it is not so user friendly  😉

I really appreciate your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem guys with RAW, updates doesn't work from Lightroom CC 2015 and my Creative cloud say that everything is up to date! Some Solutions for straight editing RAF in Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud app often fails to update LR.  Do Help > System Info to find the exact version of LR you're running.  If it's not CC 2015.10.1 (the latest version), then manually download and install the latest version from here: Download Photoshop Lightroom .

You could also try fussing with Adobe's Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to see if you can beat the Creative Cloud app over the head with a bat to get it to update LR: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pedrop41413609  wrote

I have the same problem guys with RAW, updates doesn't work from Lightroom CC 2015 and my Creative cloud say that everything is up to date! Some Solutions for straight editing RAF in Lightroom?

Use the CC App to uninstall Lightroom. Then use it to install the current version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably I will use Adobe DNG Converter  what is not so convenient, but now I don't see other solution, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work.  DNG Converter doesn't recognize the .raf files on the X-T2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have installed the right version of the DNG converter, you need to choose a FOLDER containing raw files. If you open that folder then you will get the message that there are no raw files to convert. The DNG converter works at the folder level only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I tried that, didn't work. Converter insisted on files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by that? In section 1 of the converter it prompts you to select the folder. If you try to open the folder you'll get the message that there are no images to convert. You have to just choose the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The folder field stays grayed out as does the convert button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you click on the "Select Folder" button first?

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

arnoldw88130625  wrote

The folder field stays grayed out as does the convert button

Your very short answers and no screen shot of what you are seeing isn't helping solve your problem.

DNG converter 9.10

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Adobe DNG Converter 9.10

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Adobe DNG Converter 9.12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thje converter works on my system for Fuji X-T2 files.

Place all the RAW X-T2 file in a, one, folder. Open the converter and point it to that folder. Then Click the Convert button.

DNG converter.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines