• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to Adobe Pro

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​I am new to Adobe Premier and I am looking in going that route.  I do video production wedding, church, and special events.  I would like to know what computer system should I buy?  Is there anybody that build system?  Does anybody have a complete system for sale?  I am located in Raleig, NC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

depends on the budget and the performance required to edit what type of resolution (4k, hd)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to hardware forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you move it to hardware or that is somethings I have to do?  I am new to this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ann moved it as per her post #2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well there are three video editing custom builders that I know of and would recommend that are frequent forum visitors

1. The closest (about 500 miles away) would be ADK, ask for Eric
  2. Then there is Puget Systems
  3. And from my home state Safe Harbor ask for Jeff

Each of these companies will ask you questions about your media and your workflow and specify appropriate hardware for you and give you great support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines