• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help! [Is Photoshop anything like Photoshop Elements?]

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi..I asked my Husband for the newest version of PS Elements for Christmas, because I'm familiar with it and I got a membership for Creative Cloud.  I don't know anything about this program.  Can I organize my photos in it like PSE12 or is it just an editing program?

I'm not real familiar with these forums, either.  Can someone please help me to understand where to start?

I'm not even sure how to see if anyone answers my question.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

kathyb69017387  wrote

Can I organize my photos in it like PSE12 or is it just an editing program?

No. Photoshop CC is just an editor. You use Bridge CC to organize photos. As part of your Cloud membership, you've also got Lightroom which is a combined Editor/Organizer aimed specifically at photographers.

Sounds like you may need to cancel your Cloud membership but if it is been more than 2 weeks since your membership began you're committed for 12 months. If you cancel now there will be a cancellati

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kathyb69017387  wrote

Can I organize my photos in it like PSE12 or is it just an editing program?

No. Photoshop CC is just an editor. You use Bridge CC to organize photos. As part of your Cloud membership, you've also got Lightroom which is a combined Editor/Organizer aimed specifically at photographers.

Sounds like you may need to cancel your Cloud membership but if it is been more than 2 weeks since your membership began you're committed for 12 months. If you cancel now there will be a cancellation fee to pay of half your remaining commitment.

Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well thank you very much for your quick response. I appreciate the help and will check out Bridge CC out of curiosity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell me what is the difference between Bridge and Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathy,

There is a long discussion on Bridge and Lightroom at:

Lightroom vs. Bridge?

Dean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lots of info online via Google.

One of my favourites is this video by Julieanne Kost, a highly respected Adobe evangelist for many years

https://youtu.be/Tp2AThZiaBY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines