• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ask [How to change language of Premiere Pro CC?]

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i am beginners..i yesterday already installed application adobe premiere pro but I find it difficult because of the language of Korean language how can I change the English language to help me thks..i use macbook.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Hi ariantos67081871,

I understand that you want to change the language of your CC application. I would like to inform you that the recommended way is to change the language in Creative Cloud Desktop app and then install the application from that. Below are the steps you need to perform.

1) Uninstall your Premiere Pro app

2) install CC Desktop app Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

3) Change language in CC Desktop app Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ariantos67081871,

I understand that you want to change the language of your CC application. I would like to inform you that the recommended way is to change the language in Creative Cloud Desktop app and then install the application from that. Below are the steps you need to perform.

1) Uninstall your Premiere Pro app

2) install CC Desktop app Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

3) Change language in CC Desktop app Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

4) Install Premiere Pro app from your CC Desktop app.

Please let me know if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines