• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website won't center on Tablet

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My website, www.BookAMagicShow.com refuses to center on my iPad pro or my pad mini.  I have checked the sides and there is nothing overlapping.  I have checked widgets, have made sure everything is responsive, but for some reason, the tablet still shows everything left of center leaving a space on the right side.  It's driving me nuts!!  Any help if possible!

Daniel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

romanr89995466  написал(а)

On the tablet breakpoint, try to pin the objects to the center. Also they should have responsive width, or both width and height.

This site is not responsive, has no breakpoints and has no tablet layout. The first thing you need to look at the site, and then write a post.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh and the site does center on my desktop!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trooper11040  написал(а)

I have checked the sides and there is nothing overlapping.

Nevertheless, it is there, you just have not found it.

969726b95c.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the tablet breakpoint, try to pin the objects to the center. Also they should have responsive width, or both width and height.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

romanr89995466  написал(а)

This site is not responsive, has no breakpoints and has no tablet layout. The first thing you need to look at the site, and then write a post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, do you think I didn't even open the site? It wasn't centered at all,  at that time... If he doesn't have any tablet breakpoint, I think he should have... Even if he doesn't have responsive website. He can optimize the view for all devices better.

But anyway, the site is okey now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up adding a new breakpoint and that seemed to help..hopefully it works on all platforms for now until I can get in there and do the entire site responsive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Pavel is correct...your site works in landscape mode on iPad but not vertical. If you zoom out like Pavel shows it's hard to see things but it sure helps...you would be surprised what can be found ...little text boxes rectangles, etc. hard to see but if you do a select all you can find them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines