Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 upgrade

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello community,
i have install of my win Computer Photoshop CS5.

Where can I download a cs6 upgrade german Version? I have a  code but no cd/dvd.
Kind regards tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased CS6 upgrade German version of Mac. Now I have a new windows pc. I want to try to activate a windows version with the mac code. What else can I do?
Kind regards Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since CS6 is no longer marked it is not a current version of an Adobe product. A platform switch may no longer be an option. 

Adobe Subscription software is not tied to any Platform however some Adobe software only work on machine that  run the right OS.

Some Adone apps are developed to devicess the run IOS and Android.  Other Adobe Products requires OSX or Widows Adobe doe not support other Operating systems  Like Linus, Unix. AIX and mainframe operating systems.

You must use the required Hardware and OS for the products you want to use.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 was a different version (i.e. not a free upgrade). When it was sold it could be bought at full price or at a reduced price if you had the previous version. However you can no longer buy CS6 either as new app or as an upgrade.

If you already have a license key for CS6 then the link Mylenium gave you will enable you to download.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines