• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer and 3D Camera Tracker Crash

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever i'm using warp stabilizer or 3d camera tracker it always crashed and showed me error messages

it crash on 2nd phase after AE analyzing at 1st phase, i think it always crash on plugin that have blue or orange ribbon inside the preview

i get the first error on my After Effects 2015 and then i updated AE to the latest including the patch 14.1 i thought it will solve my problem

but duhhh... it happened again i don't know why

Capture.PNG

and then this error message is followed by 0 :: 42 error message.

i'm using After Effect 1.4.1.0.5.7 or an updated version of 2017 running on Windows 10 build 1607

and i'm using MP4 MPEG H264 from a cellphone camera, i'm also trying to encode it first on media encoder but show the same error

btw i'm beginner at AE so i didn't know the technical things

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm using After Effect 1.4.1.0.5.7 or an updated version of 2017 running on Windows 10 build 1607

and i'm using MP4 MPEG H264 from a cellphone camera, i'm also trying to encode it first on media encoder but show the same error

MPEG footage can be very problematic because it takes a lot of CPU power to decode and a small glitch in the data can really foul things up. I'm guessing the problem is with the footage.

When you say "I'm also trying to encode it first on media encoder" I take it that you were trying to create a DI (digital intermediate) using a better production format. What format were you using? Did you try and render an image sequence? Did you try loading the footage into AE or Premiere Pro and just rendering an image sequence without adding any effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i loaded the original footage directly to the media encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transcode/ convert your footage in an ffmpeg-based tool liek Handbrake first. Many cameras simply produce garbage files that don't comply to professional standards.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the media encoder crashes with your footage then the footage is corrupted. Do what Mylenium said. Image sequences are pretty bullet proof. You'll just need to make sure that you properly set the frame rate when you import the footage into AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not crash when i render on Media Encoder, the warp stabilizer on premiere is working but on AE no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

3D tracker is working, but the warp stabilizer still crashing even if i downgrade to 2015.3 version, and i'm also trying to transcode the video to DV25 uncompressed and to MOV container but still no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines