• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer Lightroom To a new PC

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my Laptop and would like to transfer my Lightroom software to the new PC. I have located the key code for it, what is the easiest way to transfer over?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not transfer programs, you do a fresh install

You install programs exactly the same way you did the 1st time... put your disc in the drive and enter your serial number when asked

Download & Install instructions https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2003339

-you will need to enter your original serial number during install for non-Cloud programs

-download Lightroom https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/lightroom-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of LR on the old computer.

Copy the LR catalog file and all your images over from the old to the new computers then install LR on new and point it to the copied LR catalog file if it doesn't pick it up automatically.

Also place all copied files in the same path on the new computer as they were on the old computer.

Please note that you can not Copy the Program files. Just the Catalog file, Catalog Previews folder and your images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines