• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manipulate a person

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm making a silly picture and I want to make it look like a person is riding the duck. I'd like to add something like horse reigns (i think thats what they're called) and find some random person to make it look like they're just sitting on this duck riding it. How can I move a person around without making them look too fake and make it look like they're legit riding the duck? Is there a tutorial I can be linked to?
Also in addition to that I'd like to learn how to make the duck fit a little better with the background coloration and add a shadow. Its got the red tones from the back but the duck is very white.

Duckcombo.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, there's nothing silly about using Photoshop to do stuff like that.  It's much more sensible than obsessing over mediocre photographs trying to get colours etc. to a point way beyond what the viewer can see.  I did the lone Ranger thing below in response to a question on this forum.  Try to get a rider with the nearest perspective to suit the goose.  You can use Puppet Warp to bend legs and arms, but I think I left the LR as he came sitting on Silver.  That meant the perspective was not perfect because his right foot shouldn't be showing, but I was not being supper fussy.

Draw the reins with the pen tool, and stroke the work path with a brush.  You can be more accurate this way.  I stroked my reins again with the white brush with the spacing extended to simulate the decoration on Silver's tackle.  So not a difficult composite, providing you can find a suitable source for the rider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should the giraffe not be white?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JJMack  wrote

Should the giraffe not be white?

Blimey JJ.  I know this is the age of the Trump, but that's a bit risky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines