• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get raw-files from Canon 5D mark IV to Lightroom 6.4?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 6.4 and I don't use iCloud. Is there a way to upgrade my Lightroom so I can use the RAW-files from the a new Canon 5D Mark IV?

Best, Gunnar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Update to Lightroom 6.8 as it was first supported in 6.7.  It does not support dual pixel RAW.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to Lightroom 6.8 as it was first supported in 6.7.  It does not support dual pixel RAW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm stuck and struggling.

I'm now connected to iCloud but Adobe don't confirm that I have Lightroom 6.4 even though it is registered. To get this update for my camera is driving me crazy. When I try to download a Lightroom trial it just opens my own program.

Anybody out there, that can help me?!

//Gunnar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and install the update to Lightroom 6.8 from Install Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased Lightroom 6 two years ago and have a serial number, but Adobe doesn't accept that. So the only thing I can do is getting a limited trial version by installing Lightroom as above suggested. I don't understand why it should be so hard to get my LR 6.4 upgraded to 6.8.

//Gunnar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

gunnare96467571  wrote

I have purchased Lightroom 6 two years ago and have a serial number, but Adobe doesn't accept that.

Give more information. Error messages - exact words please. You will probably need to Contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines