• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit - How do you know which plan to use to access fonts?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a newbie to typkeit and I've read all the forums and help sections for answers but I can't see this one. The two fonts I need to use in PS are not available in the Typekit free portfolio plan I have as part of CC, I assume this means I need to upgrade to a paid plan. However, how do I know that the font I need is actually included under these plans? When I search the list on typkit website I can't see these fonts at all and I don't want to pay for an upgrade if the fonts aren't available (Avenir and Playfair).

I've emailed help several days ago and heard nothing back, it's REALLY urgent now.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check for the fonts you want, Typekit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting, however that hasn't really answered my question. The fonts I need are not coming up on that list, however my designer has used them in PS cc2017 without any trouble. Is there another way/extension to use in PS other than type kit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually it did answer your question.  but for you new question

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Photoshop General Discussion]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a Typekit forum where members of the team will hopefully answer your questions

Typekit

But which specific fonts do you need?  Some fonts that used to be available up until CS6 were discontinued with CC.  That was _very_ annoying as I used some of those fonts regularly.  I just had to go to the trouble of reinstalling CS6 to get the fonts, so not to much of a drama.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for your help. That might be the case, I an looking for Playfair Display SC Regular (serif font) and Avenir LT Std 35 Light (sans-serif).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines