• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom seemingly stuck syncing 1 photo with Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my desktop Lightroom CC app, there is a message sating that Lightroom is Syncing 1 Photo.  The problem is that it has been displaying that message for weeks.  Stopping/Restarting the app makes no difference and when I look at that Lightroom Mobile and Creative Cloud apps on my iPhone they do not think that there are any photos left to be synced.  Any advice on how to clear this error?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

When you open up within the Lr Mobile up this little could status indicator at the top app bar ...what kind of status is there listed?

In addition please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

-

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open up within the Lr Mobile up this little could status indicator at the top app bar ...what kind of status is there listed?

In addition please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

-

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. only it is 113 photos.  I used Adobes Help chatline and it went away after they spent a couple of hours, now its back again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John, I've just send you a private message. -Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem. I've generated a log file. How do I send it privately? It is 135kB.

Regards, Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I sent my log in 3 weeks ago and never heard back from guido. I still have the same problem, although it now says that 104 photos are syncing. It's very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2015 Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a privat message, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue for several months now.

Sent you the log.

Please help with troubleshooting.

Thank you,

- maestro_ip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, read thru this thread and found nothing helpful to resolve myself and many cases of you asking for the log file.

The status is fine on my mobile device but Lightroom CC on my Mac is stuck syncing one photo. Also this started about a week ago and coincided (I think) with having to login to lightroom mobile EVERY time I start Lightroom now.

How should I send you my log file?

Are these truly different issues every time it occurs or is there some (simple) procedure to fix it?

Thanks

RB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert, when you open up Lr Desktop preferences->Lightroom mobile...is there a something listed under the Sync-Activity window? - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a screen shot...

Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 8.44.23 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the LaCie device connected and running? Could you send me the Browser-url when you click one of the listed links. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and all those photos are there and synced now. No idea why those msgs come up but they seem to stay once there.

As for the "browser url". Don't know what you meant/want for that. When I click any of those links it just goes to the photo in the Lightroom module that happens to be in use at the moment. referenced in the "error" which is there and is fine. Attached is a screenshot immediately after clinking any of those links.Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 7.30.43 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ps. That group of photos isn't even being synced any longer. Which is why I mentioned that anytime there's an error it seems to just hang out there forever. Last time this happened and I got sick of the hung-up message I just got rid of everything by deleting all the lightroom mobile data and started over.

This time I'd rather get it sorted out.

As far as I can see there's nothing wrong with any of my hardware, none of my drives are disconnected, the images are fine, and the errors being listed are actually either no longer in a collection being synced or are actually synced fine. What ever the "syncing 1 photo" that never goes away is talking about I do not believe is actually listed in any of the errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert, when you click the blue link, which will enforce your browser to show the photo via Adobe Photoshop Lightroom ...is there a photo asset listed? If so you could try to delete the entry from Lr Web view. Hope this helps. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I click the blue link it takes me to the photo in lightroom which is there. See above response with screen shot.

RB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Could you try to remove the photo from "All Synced Photograph" to see if the listed error goes away? - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the rub... I currently have 47 photos in "sync errors" and via many spot checks most of them are currently syncd with identical adjustments and metadata on both the desktop and mobile. There is 1 and only 1 "syncing 1 photo" that never goes away. How in the world am I supposed to identify which one it is???

When you say go to "that photo" in all synced photos and get rid of it I have NO idea which one it is out of the 8600 in "all synced photos" nor can I figure out which particular of the 47 "sync errors" isn't actually synced let alone which one is causing the 1 that is stuck. There's also no way to easily go from a photo in "sync errors" to that same photo in "all synced photos" as it doesn't show up in the context menu under "Go to collection". Also when you delete something out of "Sync errors" (which most that are in there don't seem to have any issue syncing) it gets rid of the actual virtual copy rather than just stop it from syncing as when you delete it from "all synced photos.

The bottom line is that it seems impossible to identify the ACTUAL photo that is causing that one stuck sync in progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gruele,

The suggestion you made on Mar 6, 2017 1:41 AM worked for me. Thanks.

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido,

I have Buffalo external storage device connected to my PC. I keep all my images on it.

But it is not the LaCie device.

I didn't get you, as you asking to send you the "the Browser-url when you click one of the listed links".

Which links do you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greule - Do you have any further updates for me on this problem?  It is still ongoing now 1 month later.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log again  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2015 Sep 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, am having the same problem with it seeming to be stuck syncing 1 photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log again  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue seems to have resolved itself. If it crops up again, I will send you the log.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines