• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC thinks I moved all my photo's to a flash drive

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, I plugged in a flash drive to copy a folder of exported photos from my external hard drive which is the location of all Lightroom photos.  When I went back to Lightroom, all my photos were listed as being resident on the Flash Drive, but they aren't there.  They are still on my external hard drive.  The Lightroom Catalog thinks they are on a non existent drive.

I thought about just importing them from the Hard Drive, but when I do it shows most of them as already in the catalog.  What do I do to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

You don't say what your operating system is, but if it's Windows, plugging in a drive can cause other drives to have different letters than they previously had. Is that what your are seeing in your operating system?

If that is what you are seeing, you just have to change the drive letters back to what they were previously.

How To Change a Drive Letter (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't say what your operating system is, but if it's Windows, plugging in a drive can cause other drives to have different letters than they previously had. Is that what your are seeing in your operating system?

If that is what you are seeing, you just have to change the drive letters back to what they were previously.

How To Change a Drive Letter (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines