Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ink and slide with adobe draw

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello guys!

i recently bought the ink and slide but i'm not able to connect it with my ipad. bluetooth is on, i try to use it with adobe draw (adobe line is not available in my country) but the ink won't connect..

any ideas what i can do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

LordPotato.

Sorry for taking so long to respond.... I was asking around about problems with connecting Ink & Slide. None of the QE testers have seen any problems connecting Ink. I think it might be the stylus. Did you just buy it?

Just to double-check though, a couple of things to try:

* Try signing out of the app, restarting your device, and signing back in. See if you can connect.

* If you still can't connect it, if you've done any work, log in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud  to make s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LordPotato.

Adobe Line is no longer in the AppStore, so don't worry about trying to use Ink with Draw. I do have a couple of questions:
What version of Draw are you using and what device are you on?

What happens when you try to connect?

Are you getting an error message?

Is the stylus working okay with other apps?

Let me know so I can try to help.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sue.

I just downloaded Draw today so i am asuming its the newest version and i have  an IPad Air (first generation).

Whenever i turn the stylus on and put the tip on the big dot to connect it, nothing really happens (I hope you know what i am talking about). I even put my finger on the big connection dot and activated the stylus. The result was that it got connected but only for a short amount of time and i couldn't draw (it's like the tip of the stylus isn't working)

Thanks for your help

LordPotato

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LordPotato.

Yep. I totally know what you're talking about. But... That's weird. Your finger will connect? But the stylus won't? I mean I suppose it could be "defective," but that seems like it would be unusual.

Is it fully charged? Is it working with other apps?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes you could say my finger connected..

stylus is fully charged and i also tried to connect it with adobe sketch with the same result.

it feels like the ipad won't register the tip at all (as i mentioned before i connected the stylus using my finger but when it got connected the tip still wasn't working).

the ipad usually only register the tip when the stylus is on / connected right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LordPotato.

Sorry for taking so long to respond.... I was asking around about problems with connecting Ink & Slide. None of the QE testers have seen any problems connecting Ink. I think it might be the stylus. Did you just buy it?

Just to double-check though, a couple of things to try:

* Try signing out of the app, restarting your device, and signing back in. See if you can connect.

* If you still can't connect it, if you've done any work, log in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud  to make sure it's synced to Creative Cloud then as long as your work is backed up, go ahead and uninstall the app and reinstall it. Then try to connect again.

Let me know what happens.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sue!

Yes i just bought it. I tried to connect it with another Ipad with the same result, it is obviously the stylus and i will return it. Thank you for your effort and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines