• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export whole projects/Import psds

Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please add the ability to export whole projects so I don't have to do it one by one? I'm using sketch to illustrate books (when the page size allows!) and it takes so long just to get the files to my computer one at a time. Even a wired option would be helpful.

Also, it would be nice if you could import psds. I may have already mentioned this elsewhere but right now I don't want to delete the files on my ipad because if I ever want to work on a file again I'd have to export the whole thing to layers and then re-import each layer one by one.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Hi Annie.

The ability to export an entire project to PDF is something that was added to Comp CC not too long ago; my hope is that, although I haven't heard anything about whether it might, the feature will eventually make it to the drawing apps. About the ability to import PSDs: I completely understand that adding that capability would be useful for a lot of people (we do get a number of requests for it) but I don't know when it might be incorporated into Sketch.

I'll share both requests with th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Annie.

The ability to export an entire project to PDF is something that was added to Comp CC not too long ago; my hope is that, although I haven't heard anything about whether it might, the feature will eventually make it to the drawing apps. About the ability to import PSDs: I completely understand that adding that capability would be useful for a lot of people (we do get a number of requests for it) but I don't know when it might be incorporated into Sketch.

I'll share both requests with the product team. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines