• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Files to local PC

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat XI Pro, when I export a portion of an Adobe pdf file to Excel or Word, the only option is to "Save to Online Account" - either Office 365 or Sharepoint.

In version IX Pro, I could save the exported file to my local PC.  Is there a way to do this in Acrobat XI?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

You can save to your local computer in Acrobat XI as well. I assume you are selecting a portion of the document and then selecting to "Export selection as". Once you do that, your file selection dialog should pop up. The "Save to online account" option should be on that dialog, but the default should be to save to your local filesystem:

2017-02-27_11-44-56.png

If this is not what you see, please post a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can save to your local computer in Acrobat XI as well. I assume you are selecting a portion of the document and then selecting to "Export selection as". Once you do that, your file selection dialog should pop up. The "Save to online account" option should be on that dialog, but the default should be to save to your local filesystem:

2017-02-27_11-44-56.png

If this is not what you see, please post a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines