Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Same white space for all photo

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[ENG]

Hello, for e-commerce to our customer we editing some photos of belts.
In particular we have the need to cut them so that the white area (A and B) around the belt is equal to the photos already online. How can I do?

Schermata 2017-02-27 alle 18.12.57.png

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Using LRmogrify2 as a plug in for LR you can extend the canvas with an equal border on all four sides. If I understand your enquiry correctly this will achieve what you need assuming of course you start with images which are the desired dimensions and want to place them in a white bounded box to customer specification. As post-processing plug in it works well with batches,  LRMogrify is a powerful tool but has a steep learning curve. Note: if you are working on a PC you have a more complicated i

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to do this using Lightroom then you would have to use the print module to specify the dimensions of the white area. Then you print to a file. It would probably be easier to do this using Photoshop if you have a lot of it to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using LRmogrify2 as a plug in for LR you can extend the canvas with an equal border on all four sides. If I understand your enquiry correctly this will achieve what you need assuming of course you start with images which are the desired dimensions and want to place them in a white bounded box to customer specification. As post-processing plug in it works well with batches,  LRMogrify is a powerful tool but has a steep learning curve. Note: if you are working on a PC you have a more complicated install of a legacy version of ImageMagick.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for your replies. I will try both ways…

Bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines