• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera parent groups

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based off the okay Samurai Dec 2016 Tips & Tricks video, that was excellent. It works excellently even recording  wide and tight parent groups with audio being recorded off the mic. When I use the "Compute lip sync from scene audio" the lips only move on the default parent group even though on recording, I kept changing triggering between my tight and wide parent groups. The final recorded video shows only the lips moving on my default- the wide, but while the head movement records on both, the lips don't move on the tight. I want to add my backgrounds in AE but need the wide and tight shots in one take so that the body/face/eyes gaze are uniform between the shots. Is there a way around this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried this with the Red Monster Live setup (files available in the video description at https://youtu.be/qBUOKI22hzI ) and it's working for all camera views with computed scene audio, so I must have done something that makes it work here. Take a look at that file and see if your setup is different. If I do the scene audio computation, I see three "Lip Sync" tracks appear below my main "Red Monster Live" track.

Worst case scenario, could you share here or DM me your .puppet file (File > Export > Puppet) via a shared link on Google Drive, Dropbox, or Creative Cloud to take a closer look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines