• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with my Flash Player on my IMAC, OS X SIERRA. I keep getting a pop-up message saying "Installer quit unexpectedly" And the Flash Icon appears on the toolbar for a second but disappears in a couple of seconds. If anyone has the same problem please let me know how you solve the issue.

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 10.43.44.png

This is the pop window I get for months now

Alex 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you share the link from where you downloaded Flash Player? Additionally, please go to Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions page and download the latest version of Flash Player. If you still see the same issue please share the Install.log and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log file from your machine. To get the log files please go through Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? Share the log files following steps mentioned How to share a document here and post a link to the shared files on this thread.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alexi91113563

What browser do you use Flash Player on?

In the 'Installer quit unexpectedly' window, click on the Show details button.  Copy and paste the details into a text document.  Save the file and upload the text document to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document. Post the link to the uploaded file in your reply.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines