• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate CC 2017. No user is signed in. Web fonts cannot be used

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use google web fonts in Adobe Animate CC 2017. I'm following the steps in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/google-fonts.html# , but when clicking the world icon and selecting google fonts or typekit fonts a warning box pops up with the following text: "No user is signed in. Web fonts cannot be used".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Thank kglad, This was definitely an isolated issue. I tried signing out and signing back in, but ultimately just reinstalled the creative cloud app and everything is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://www.adobe.com/account.html

sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank kglad, This was definitely an isolated issue. I tried signing out and signing back in, but ultimately just reinstalled the creative cloud app and everything is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same issue in Animate whenever I try to use both Typekit fonts or Google fonts.

I have signed out and signed back in to my Adobe account and it didn't fix it. Actually,any time I open animate to use it it asks me to sign in and authenticate my creative cloud account.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the program and it still gives me this error. Any other ideas on how I can fix this?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines