• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text wrap too small

Participant ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly I'm having an issue where the text wrap around an image box is much smaller than it should be.  If I have the wrap set at, say 9pt, its appearing more as about 2pt.  I'm guessing this might have something to do with the fact that the image in the box is scaled down quite a bit.  Seem to remember a setting to change this behavior, but can't for the life of me find it.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possibly inside an Object Style?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm. The distance is controlled by the offset value in Window > Text Wrap. In the pic below, the 1p0 offset is the distance from the first blue line to the second blue line (represented by the orange arrow). Is this something beyond that?

InDesign CCss_008.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Mike and Barbara did not answer your question, please post a screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines