Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug in Data Merge Indesign

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá,

gostaria de saber qual plug in mais recomendado para criação de catálogos no Indesign.

Mais especificamente para criação de data merge. Mesclar vários registros em uma mesma página.

Obrigado

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

If your layout is simple and uniform, InDesign's built-in Data Merge capabilities might be enough.
For more flexibility, there are 3rd-party options. I've just started using EasyCatalog. I like its power and versatility, but it takes some time to learn to use it; the documentation is not easy for me to follow.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your layout is simple and uniform, InDesign's built-in Data Merge capabilities might be enough.
For more flexibility, there are 3rd-party options. I've just started using EasyCatalog. I like its power and versatility, but it takes some time to learn to use it; the documentation is not easy for me to follow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would second EasyCatalog. Of course InDesign native Datamerge feature is helpful for many projects. However it's quickly limited when it comes to more structured documents automated assembly and updates.

https://www.65bit.com/software/easycatalog/

HTH

Loic

http://www.ozalto.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines