• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC constantly crashing

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since updating Lightroom to the newest version, the program is constantly crashing on me making it very difficult to get work done.  I've seen many other similar discussions, but have not yet managed to find a working solution.  I am experiencing this issue on both a late 2012 27" iMac and a 2014 13" MacBook Pro both running OS Sierra.  One of the most common causes of LR crashing is when I press the "F" key to view images full screen and check how my edits look, but this is not the only cause.  I'll have times that I'm just going through editing photos and then it will quit on me.  Very rarely can I get through a whole group of photos without it crashing on me at least 5 times, so if anyone has any solutions, I'd love to hear them.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Not sure what the issue was, but there was a new update available to LR this morning, and after updating, it's finally working again, so thank you Adobe Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Germ,

Have you tried turning off the GPU from the Lightroom preferences?

Open Lightroom > Edit Menu > Preference > Performance tab > Uncheck the GPU > Restart

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply.  I have tried that with no luck unfortunately.  It still continues to crash on me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Germ,

Please follow the steps mentioned in Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what the issue was, but there was a new update available to LR this morning, and after updating, it's finally working again, so thank you Adobe Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines