• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could someone recommend me a new computer?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have asked this before, but I still do not know what to do.

I'm going to buy a new computer, but I do not know much about it. So I want to know if someone could help me by giving me advice on which computer can I buy and with what feature such as a motherboard, graphics card, processor and everything else, to have an excellent computer, especially for working in motion graphics, video editing and 3D (After Effects, premiere pro and it could be Maya).

Right now, I have the opción to buy a computer with this technical specification:

board: Asus Z170-k

graphics card: Msi GeForce GTX 1050 2gb gddr5

processor: Intel core i7 6700 4.3 Hz

RAM: 16 gb dor4 to 2400 mhz a data XPG

HDD: 1tb  to 7200 rpm

Could it be a good computer for CC app (premiere pro cc 2017, after effects cc 2017)?

If the specification are rigth, Could you recommend a slightly better version, may be an upgrade equivalent to an additional cost of $ 400 in hardware.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read up on the new Ryzen CPUs coming out on March 2nd. Initial testing is showing better performance than intel at a much lower cost.

A system based on the $389 1700X CPU will outperform the intel 6900K, which sells for $1,000. This CPU will have 8 cores and 16 "threads"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines