• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5.7.1 to upgrade to 6.8?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 5.7.1 won't read my RAW files from my Olympus E-M1 II and I suspect its because of new camera not being compatible.  Is it possible to upgrade to 6.8 without problems?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

You can use the free DNG converter to create digital negative copies of your images that will work in Lightroom 5.7.1. But you can upgrade to Lightroom 6 if you prefer. Just go to the following website click on the Buy button and indicate that you want to purchase the upgrade. Then indicate what version you have. The price will change, and you can make your purchase. After you install Lightroom then make sure you update to version 6.8. That update is free after you have purchased Lightroom 6.

Software & Services

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the free DNG converter to create digital negative copies of your images that will work in Lightroom 5.7.1. But you can upgrade to Lightroom 6 if you prefer. Just go to the following website click on the Buy button and indicate that you want to purchase the upgrade. Then indicate what version you have. The price will change, and you can make your purchase. After you install Lightroom then make sure you update to version 6.8. That update is free after you have purchased Lightroom 6.

Software & Services

When you first launch Lightroom 6 it will prompt you to let it create an updated copy of your catalog. Allow this to happen. After the conversion has taken place your work should continue uninterrupted..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines