• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spin 3D Circles from PS in AE

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created 3D Circles that I want to spin in the background of AE. When I import PS file to AE it cuts part of the circles that were off the canves on PS. How do I import the circle into AE and spin them. Graphic.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't. There is no such functionality. If at all, you would export the geometry from PS as an OBJ file and import it into one of AE's 3D plug-ins that you can buy or re-create it in the Cinema 4D Lite version that comes with AE. You have wasted your time starting out in PS.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could I create something like these in AE and make them spin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

derekw26614286  wrote

Could I create something like these in AE and make them spin?

Yes. You can either use the C4D renderer (more info here) to extrude objects natively in AE or, for more power, use Cinema4D Lite. Good training course for C4D Lite here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines