Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting as catalog crashing

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

when I'm trying to export one of my folder as a catalog Lightroom quits and says there was an unexpected error. If I try to export the very same folder as a catalog after relaunch Lightroom it works. So sometimes I can do this kind of exportation sometimes can't. What can be the solution for this problem? By the way Lightroom run perfectly except this feature.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your exports always to the same location?

What exact version of LR are you using and what is your OS?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Usually I export to the same location, but I tried to export elsewhere, unfortunatelly I've got the same problem.

I'm using Lightroom CC 2015.8 release (I think this is the newest) and I'm using Windows 10 Professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines