Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text box question

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the lastest version of Adobe Muse

Ok so here's the deal, im creating a website and I want this white text box to continue with the text the owner adds to the bottom. How does one do that? Thank you!

screenshot here:

https://i.gyazo.com/984c58fea757b6ba59087f15544d520a.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

I'm not sure what exactly you are asking. Text the owner adds? That would mean in-browser editing or something similar and in this case the box will simply auto-wrap/ auto-expand or retain its fixed size depending on your settings. IBE can only work within these narrow bounds. If you need something else, you have to explain in more detail, but chances are you may need to move on to a dynamic system if there are really regular changes to be made by the owner.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure what exactly you are asking. Text the owner adds? That would mean in-browser editing or something similar and in this case the box will simply auto-wrap/ auto-expand or retain its fixed size depending on your settings. IBE can only work within these narrow bounds. If you need something else, you have to explain in more detail, but chances are you may need to move on to a dynamic system if there are really regular changes to be made by the owner.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines