Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendered once = good; second time = doesn't work

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am really new to After Effects. I bought a lip-syncing template from Envato. The first time I downloaded it, I created a short practice attempt and it worked nicely. The second time after adding additional items, the character went crazy. His lips were going a mile a minute and I couldn't hear any sound.

I don't know much about the cache, but it appears something is causing problems while rendering.

(I apologize if this is a common problem answered other places).

Any help or ideas would be appreciated. I am waiting on support from the creator of the template, but I think I might be able to receive help faster here.

Thanks!

Elizabeth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Thanks for your help. I switched to a different animated character and it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any idea about what template, what you changed, render settings, cache settings and so on down to basics like exact AE version and system info nobody can tell you much.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ElizabethK,

Did you ever solve your issue? Do you still need help? Please return to the thread and let us know any issues you still may be having.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help. I switched to a different animated character and it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines