• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow Not Working

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what I do, when I export it or preview any time of slideshow the next buttons do not work. If I make it thumbnails and lightbox the thumbnail become unclickable. Here is a live example.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing on this page is clickable!

Could you please upload the .Muse file of your linked demo site to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey TheNathanRuff,

It looks like the issue is because of QooQee widget which you have used in your file.

Try removing it and then check if the buttons are clickable or not.

If it works fine then you might be placing the widget incorrectly and need to check with QooQee for its usage.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines