- Do you get any warning or error messages?
- Does it freeze on the fish splash screen or once you see the full dark grey UI?
- Is it freezing on a particular project? If so, if you go into your Documents > Adobe > Character Animator folder (or wherever you have your last project saved) and move it, it should open up a blank project - does that help?
- Is this your first time trying to open CH Beta CC?
- Have you uninstalled and reinstalled?
I don't get any warning or error message. I haven't reinstalled..
Is it perhaps I have to many key triggers? It's not the first time
I've used the version.
Too many key triggers shouldn't do it. I saw you DM'd me, if you can send me your .puppet I'll take a closer look.
we are still freezing up but I was able to get a few short takes done by uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Now when I send it to media encoder it's changing the color of my background
to black. My puppet is dracula and he is black.. so... yikes Also it took so many hours of waisted time to get a simple 2 minute video completed..
If you hover over the background color in CH, note the tooltip says "color is ignored during export." This is because it's rare to want a specific color as a background with CH - usually you want your own PSD/AI or to bring your character into PR or AE. So if you're going straight to Media Encoder, you should import a background PSD and put it behind your character in your scene.
ok makes sense i think