• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create button to change TOC

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2008 Aug 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote a help manual for a couple different programs. Ideally, I would like to create one master Web Help. I thought it would be cool if I can customize the skin and have different buttons along the top for Product 1, Product 2, Product 3, etc. That way, from the one Web Help, a user can access any of the manuals, but have the ability to limit which one they are currently viewing. Then they can jump back between the different manuals with a simple click of the button.

Is this possible and, if so, does anyone have an idea on how to accomplish this?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2008 Aug 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Aaron

I think this is probably "do-able". You might wish to begin by downloading a copy of my Skinny on Skins file if you don't have it already. There are instructions inside on how to add various items to the main toolbar.

Click here to visit the Skinny on Skins download page

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp