• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

None of my Stock images saved to library folder! Help!

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past 24 hours I have marked upwards of 500 photos to save to a named folder in my Adobe CC Stock library, for a project on deadline. Now I'm preparing for the final stage of the project, and only 179 of the photos are in the library!

This happened once before, months ago, and it was a disaster. Do I have to check my folder every single time I save an image, even though it says the image saved to folder?

The 179 images that saved were on a library computer using Chrome. The remaining ones (missing) were saved to the named folder on my updated iPhone 6 and now using safari on a library computer.

Does Adobe have a record of my saved images?

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Yes, I seem to be up and running fine.  I needed to add photos in the library to force it to sync, but it works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I'm having the same... or similar issue.  Previews I save to different libraries do not sync and show in the desktop apps (PhotoShop / Indesign) on my mac.  I put 15 images into a few different libraries earlier, and it only shows 4 in the synced desktop applications.  They do show in the libraries online, but do not sync correctly.

OP, are you seeing the 500 photos in your online library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RW,

There is an issue reported that Libraries are not automatically syncing in Creative Cloud applications. The workaround for this issue is to click on Sync button in applications Libraries Panel to sync libraries manually.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

I understand that you are not able to see all your saved images in the CC libraries.

Have to tried to connect to a different network and then tried to sync the CC libraries again?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now its really broken.  I saw a couple other threads that there is an outage and libraries are not available at all...:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Libraries not loading on the Adobe Stock website was caused by an outage with Amazon Web Services which has been resolved. There is another issue that started on 2/24/17 that was affecting syncing of libraries to Creative Cloud applications. This issue is being investigated. I'll post an update when I have more information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please provide exact steps you are using to get images into your library? We'd like to try and reproduce the issue you are reporting.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chowder and CTC-NH,

We've been able to make some changes to our server side, curious if you can confirm that the images are syncing to your Libraries now?

Regards

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I seem to be up and running fine.  I needed to add photos in the library to force it to sync, but it works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update CTC-NH!

Let us know if you have further issues.

Regards

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started