• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why text tool does not turn off when i want to change it for select tool

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing weird problem, im in the text mode and i want to grab the frame and make it bigger ot grab totally different element, but i can't. I restart program and even install it once again. What is wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try trashing your InDesign Preferences

(Windows) Start InDesign, and then press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.

(Mac OS) While pressing Shift+Option+Command+Control, start InDesign. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.

You need to do this on the load screen and do it fairly quick otherwise you may need to close InDesign and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I try this nothing happen. Only few times Indesign didn't run at all - just loading screen and than nothing. I use Windows 7 and latest Indesign CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines