Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two language versions of CS6 on one mac

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have question. I have two versions of photoshop CS6 (one in english, second in czech language). I need both installed on one mac. Can I install both versions on one mac? And how? I have already installed the czech version and now I need to install the english version. 

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

One user need both languages at at the same time why? Have you tries using two user id and two installs.   Can two user id  log into Mac OSX at the same time I do not use an Mac. On a  Windows machine  only one instance of Photoshop can  be running at any time. I know Mac can have multiple Photoshop executable running at a time....

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is a subscription cs6 version you man be able to switch between languages using the Creative Cloud desktop Application.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this is not solving my problem. I need to have both versions (in eng and czech language) working at the same time on one mac...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One user need both languages at at the same time why? Have you tries using two user id and two installs.   Can two user id  log into Mac OSX at the same time I do not use an Mac. On a  Windows machine  only one instance of Photoshop can  be running at any time. I know Mac can have multiple Photoshop executable running at a time....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines