• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No se abre la aplicación de escritorio de creative cloud, para su instalación.

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Una vez creado una cuenta ID Adobe, para iniciar las versiones de prueba de su software (Photohop/Ilustrator/InDesing/Premier/Lightroom/Dreamweaver...) no se abre las aplicaciones de escritorio de Creative Cloud, para comenzar su instalación.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Hi mdnemadeuñas,

I understand that you want to use CC apps in trial mode but you are not able to open your CC Desktop app to install the apps. Please refer the below links in you are getting any such issues.

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app doesn't open or shows a spinning progress wheel

"You've been signed out" error every time I try to sign into Creative Cloud desktop application.

"Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app

If none of these issues, please

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mdnemadeuñas,

I understand that you want to use CC apps in trial mode but you are not able to open your CC Desktop app to install the apps. Please refer the below links in you are getting any such issues.

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app doesn't open or shows a spinning progress wheel

"You've been signed out" error every time I try to sign into Creative Cloud desktop application.

"Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app

If none of these issues, please tell me what exactly is the issue that yo are facing with your CC Desktop app. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines