• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS3 funktioniert plötzlich nicht mehr (Windows 8)

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo!

Auf einmal geht mein CS3 nicht mehr. Hab eine Fehlermeldung bekommen, ich muss deinstallieren und neu installieren.

Nachdem nichts mehr ging, hab ich das dann auch gemacht.

Ich habe schon alle Möglichkeiten versucht, es neu zu installieren. Direkt von der CD, oder vom Desktop, auch als Admin.

Es kommen immer die selben Fehlermeldungen am Ende der Installation, dass die Installation der Komponente fehlgeschlagen ist.

Ich weiß nicht mehr weiter. Brauch das CS3 aber auch beruflich.

Bitte habt ihr eine Idee?

LG Claudia.Fehler.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

CS3 is very old and only supported under Windows 7. Additionally, CS3 installers were very unstable. I had to reinstall Windows in order to get it to work.

You can try a new user account or running it in Windows 7 compatibility mode. Beyond that, I'm afraid you are on your own.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS3 is very old and only supported under Windows 7. Additionally, CS3 installers were very unstable. I had to reinstall Windows in order to get it to work.

You can try a new user account or running it in Windows 7 compatibility mode. Beyond that, I'm afraid you are on your own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines