Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with assets

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey forum users,

I just started to take After effects lessons on Pluralsight.com I'm doing everything what the teacher tell me to do with the files the provide me to learn. I have this problem that my assets don't show properly. I think this is something easy to fix but since i am a total noob with this software i don't know how to fix it. The composition doesn't have this problem. Is there anybody that can help? i use Adobe after effect 2017 cc on windows 8. Since i just download the software it should be up-to-date. I put screenschots below. Kind regards

Screenshot (3).pngScreenshot (6).pngScreenshot (5).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

What hardware do you have in your system?

In your AE preferences, do you have the "Hardware Accelerate...panels" option checked or unchecked? (Try it the other way and see if it behaves.)

Screen+Shot+2016-02-17+at

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note to Adobe Moderators -- this is a classic example why the Adobe Unpaid Beta Tester Program is a total washout.  Here we have a total AE rookie with newly-downloaded software that isn't functioning properly, and the poor person has no clue what o do.

Perhaps rather than simply moderating, you can help this poor soul out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the layer you are having problems with and press the U key twice to reveal all modified properties. If you don't see something that is an easy fix post a screenshot that shows that. The only thing we can see in your screenshots is the camera details so there is not much to go on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What hardware do you have in your system?

In your AE preferences, do you have the "Hardware Accelerate...panels" option checked or unchecked? (Try it the other way and see if it behaves.)

Screen+Shot+2016-02-17+at

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solved the problem! many thanks Szalam!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad it fixed it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines